Click HERE to check out our latest articles!

News:

Maria Giorgi, Natalie Ewbank: Seniors who have bright futuresNot only have Ewbank and Giorgi made an impact here at Trinity, but they also have big plans for their future.  Click here to read about all they aspire to be!

Trinity celebrates 100 years of excellenceThis year is Trinity High School’s 100th anniversary. Click here to learn about our vibrant history!

Jones plans to graduate ahead of scheduleRebekah Jones has spent the past three years working toward an early graduation.  Click here to read what it took for her to get here!

Class of 2024 prepares to graduateTrinity Seniors get ready to make the next big leap. Click here to find out more!

Feature: 

Roman Simonelli “revs up” for successful career aheadInterested in what a career in cars looks like? Click here to learn more about Roman Simonelli’s future career!

Caden Williamson has promising policing futureCaden Williamson’s bravery and passion for helping the community led him to his future career in the law enforcement field. Click here to learn more about it!

Trinity seniors ready to take flight in aviation careersThe sky is not the limit for Timberly Gardner and Giana Sasselli.  Click here to read about their plans to take the aviation industry to new heights!

Trinity’s “paw-some” vet program students graduateDid you know Trinity has a vet program? Click here to learn about seniors who are graduating from the program!

Senior Profile: Addison PaulClick here to read about Editor-in-Chief Addison Paul!

Senior Profile: Charlotte MagonClick here to read about Sports Editor Charlotte Magon!

Senior Profile: Dresden Bouman –  Click here to read about Arts & Entertainment Editor Dresden Bouman!

Senior Profile: Zoe NeelenClick here to read about Assistant Editor-in-Chief Zoe Neelen!

Sports:

DeRubbo takes lacrosse talent to next levelDominic DeRubbo has spent his life working to be the best, not just athletically, but also as a person. Click here to see where his future is taking him!

Braeden Helmkamp “tackles” West PointBy balancing both academics and athletics, Braeden Helmkamp has set himself up for a successful career. Click here to read all about it!

Ruby Morgan: using past experiences to heal through sportsRuby Morgan has been a successful athlete for years. Click here to read about how her hard work has paid off!

Reihner comes out on topBlake Reihner has put blood, sweat and tears into his wrestling career. Click here to learn all about his athletic journey!

A&E: 

Students make everlasting memories with senior tripsYear after year, seniors celebrate their last year of high school with senior trips. Click here to learn about your peers’ trips!

Nostalgic graduation episodes bring back memories for graduatesMissing high school already? Click here for some comforting watches! 

Seniors Arwen Ikach, Nathan Sander march off to collegeCurious about our Drum Majors’ futures? Click here to learn their plans!

Bruce twins: Bria, Braylee pursue opposite career pathsBria and Braylee Bruce choose to enter into highly demanding fields after graduation.  Click here to find out about their intended occupations!

Opinion: 

To the Class of 2024 – Addison Paul says goodbye to the Class of 2024 in her last editorial.  Click here to read her thoughts on the graduating class and the bright futures ahead of them!

How to overcome college fearsThinking about applying to college is a terrifying thought for everyone. Click here to get some advice from Trinity alumni!

Alumni share dos and don’ts for collegeHaving trouble planning for the next step? Click here for some pointers!

WWCD?Dresden Bouman says goodbye to the “What Would Chelsea Do” column and passes it down to its next writer.  Click here to learn who takes over as the next columnist!

Seniors, get ready to rival!The Pitt vs. WVU competition heats up as good friends Luke Cowden and Assaad Nassar part ways and attend rival schools.  Click here to join the duel!