Click here to check out our latest articles!

NEWS

Seniors go wild for biology majorsBiomedical sciences, pre-veterinary studies and zoology are just a few of the biology-related majors that many Trinity seniors are exploring next year. Click here to learn about these interesting career paths and the talented students who are pursuing them!

Seniors forge new paths after graduationWhether entering the workforce or continuing their education, Trinity seniors are pursuing inspiring paths to succeed after graduation. Click here to learn about how they are approaching the next chapter of their lives!

Class of 2021 Senior Video shown on Senior NightHaven’t seen the senior video? Click here for a recap or to watch!

FEATURE

Pet of the Month: MayThis adorable exotic pet has one of the softest furs of any mammal on Earth! Click here to find out May’s Pet of the Month.

Popeck donates to young patients in needClick here to learn how senior Erin Popeck is helping children in need and providing support for cancer victims.

Senior staff profile: Emma MalinakMalinak is the current Co-Editor-in-Chief of The Hiller. Read this article and find out about her favorite events and memories from her time with The Hiller.

Senior staff profile: Kylie PolandRead this article and learn of Poland’s favorite memories from her time on staff with The Hiller newspaper.

Brenden Kosey enlists in Army National Guard Brenden Kosey is making amazing strides towards his career in the military. Click here to learn about his achievements and his decision to enter the military. 

SPORTS

Jade Miller swims to successSwimming has always been her passion and now she gets to continue it at Wheeling University. Click here to read about Jade Miller and what she has planned for college!

Venick twins onto bigger things, college!The girls are on their way to big things. Read here to learn about where they will be continuing their academic and athletic journey.

Michael Dunn shoots and scores!Michael Dunn has officially committed to play basketball in college. Click here to read about his achievements. 

ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT

Seniors pursue music and artAs the class of 2021 is graduating to pursue their careers, many seniors have decided to pursue the fine arts. Click here to learn more about two talented seniors who are taking this creative path!

Students cut to cosmetology–  As some students start to prepare for college, these three seniors are preparing to be in a salon near you! Click here to find out more about their plans. 

Seniors sing their way through high schoolFour seniors have finished their high school careers with achievements in the arts! Click here to read more!

OPINION

Seniors reflect on their high school careersAs the year draws to a close, the THS Class of 2021 reflects on their time spent at THS as they look to the future ahead. Click here to read about who, and what, they will miss most after they graduate. 

PA universities continue rivalryWhich university is better, Pitt or Penn State? Click here to see seniors go head to head over this rivalry!

Teachers say farewell to Class of 2021With only about a week to graduation, one teacher from each department has written their final farewell to the seniors. Click here to read about tips and tricks for life and memories they experienced with the Senior class!

HILLER HIGH FIVES

Senior Night celebrates Class of 2021Ever wonder what a Senior celebration was like? Click here to learn more about the Senior class’s special night of fun!

Senior accomplishments recognized on Awards DayThe Class of 2021 has made it to the end of their high school career. Click here to find out what they’ll be doing on their final day of Senior year!

Light-up Night brightens up MayLast year, the first Light-up Night was held in order to celebrate the graduating Seniors. This year, the night is back and better than ever! Click here to learn more!

Trinity students dance their way through enchanted forestAlthough the Class of 2021 didn’t get a prom last year, they got an amazing one this year. Click here to find out more about prom!

Off they go! 2021 seniors prepare to graduate!Want to know what to expect from this year’s graduation? Click here to find out how the exceptional Class of 2021 will conclude their high school careers!