Click here to check out our latest articles!

NEWS

Pennsylvania advances COVID-19 vaccine rolloutAre you interested in learning new information about the COVID vaccine? Click here to find out more about vaccine policies in PA!

Earth Day springs upon usClick here to learn about some more ways to help the Earth on this special holiday!

FEATURE

Trinity High School welcomes Mr. Zebrasky as new administratorClick here to meet Trinity High School’s newest administrator- Assistant Principal Mr. Zebrasky!

Trinity Welcomes Ms. WellingRead this article to get to know Ms. Welling, the newest addition to the THS science department. 

SPORTS

Boys volleyball takes the court!– Click here to read about the boys volleyball teams’ start to the 2021 season.

Swing batter batter, swing!– Read this article to get to know the Trinity girls softball team and how they will dominate the season!

Play ball!Click here to get more information about the Trinity boys baseball team and the Pittsburgh Pirates!

ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT

New movies, theaters reopeningHave you missed watching movies in theaters? Click here to find out about new releases!

Cool crochet creations rise in popularityInterested in a new hobby? Check out this article to learn about crocheting!

OPINION

WWCD?Worried about upcoming AP tests? Fear not! Read these tips to find out how to get through test time!

Teacher appreciation more important than everWant to learn about ways to thank your amazing teachers? Click here to read about the importance of teacher appreciation week!

HILLER HIGH FIVES

Trinity celebrates freshmen accomplishmentsThe class of 2024 faced a transition year like no other. Read here to find out how they succeeded despite the circumstances. 

Trinity celebrates sophomore accomplishmentsLike other grades, the class of 2023 has been challenged by COVID-19. Click here to learn how several sophomores have been tackling this challenge.

Trinity celebrates junior assignments As the class of 2022 ends another pandemic-filled year, they fought strong and didn’t let COVID-19 stop them from succeeding in competitions. Click here to read more about our jubilant juniors!

Trinity celebrates senior accomplishmentsOut of all the grades, the class of 2021 was affected the most by the pandemic. Click here to learn how despite it all, they managed to make the most of their senior year.

NHS April Donation: Humane SocietyWondering how to support your community this month? Click here to learn how to donate to the Humane Society drive run by Trinity’s NHS!