Click here to check out our February 2021 articles!

NEWS

Black History Month champions progressThis February, celebrate Black History Month by learning about the nation’s ongoing struggle for equal rights and the leaders who have blazed trails for progressive change.

Representative O’Neal inspires students at Trinity forumRepresentative O’Neal has worked closely with Trinity Area School District to ensure that the community’s schools, teachers and students are fully understood and represented in state government. Click here to learn about his most recent forum with Trinity Seniors.

FEATURE

Looking for scholarships?Are you a Senior and looking for scholarships? Click here to get the latest information on where and when to find them!

Pet of the Month: FebruaryAren’t rabbits simply adorable? Click here to learn about the special rabbit who was nominated as Pet of the Month for February.

Faust sings to greatnessThe pandemic can’t stop the power of music! Click here to read about Rachel Faust and her many accomplishments in PMEA District and Regional Choir.

SPORTS

Skiing past COVID-19Ugh, looks like COVID-19 wants to go skiing too. Click here to learn how to avoid it and make the most of the ski season this year.

Eat.Sleep.WrestleIt’s time to hit the mats! Click here to read about the many successes of Trinity’s wrestling team!

Take your best shot!- Success is in Trinity’s crosshairs! Read here about the Trinity Rifle team.

ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT

Trinity students recognized for art, writing achievementsClick here to learn about the pieces created by Trinity students for the 2020-2021 Scholastic Art and Writing Awards. 

Valentine’s Day poemDo you feel the love in the air? Click here to read a poem dedicated to Valentines Day!

Dunkin Donuts releases Valentine’s Day treatsAre you craving a new Valentine’s coffee? Find out if Dunkin’s new releases are worth the money here!

Crush Chain– Who’s your secret admirer? Click here find Hillers’ Valentine crushes!

OPINION

Valentine’s Day or Valentine’s no-way?Chocolates and roses and presents, oh my! Read this article if you’ve ever wondered if the most romantic day of the year is overrated. 

Students Explain: Why student intelligence goes beyond a test score – Click here to find out what different students are thinking about the standardized testing procedures at Trinity.

WWCD?Are you wondering how to spend Valentine’s day during the pandemic? Find out what Chelsea would do here!

HILLER HIGH FIVES

Trinity High School recognized for academic excellenceCongratulations Trinity High School! Click here to learn about Trinity’s most recent success.

Girls’ basketball team breaks Char Valley win streakThe Girls basketball team has scored a big win! Click here to find out about their game against Char Valley!

He said, She saidGet an inside view on one of Trinity´s cutest couples. Click here to find out more about Skylar and Elijah!

NHS February Donation: honoring healthcare workersLooking for a way to make some healthcare workers feel the love this month? Click here to learn more!

Romantic comedies spearhead COVID Valentines DayCOVID can’t put a damper on this great past time! Click here for some great romantic comedies to see!