Where can positive District news be found?

Google Creative Commons

Don’t fret! Positive news can be found if you know where to look.

Throughout this year, COVID-19 has taken a tremendous toll on everyone. It has affected many students and school staff members as various local school districts have closed down due to an influx of new COVID-19 cases. Therefore, its negativity has lowered people’s morale. People are striving to find positive news from their school district, but they do not know where to look. 

Believe it or not, there are a variety of ways that a person can find positive District news. For one, this website, thehillersnewspaper.org, can provide a person with a variety of news and information regarding recent world events, entertainment and all current activities and sporting events that are taking place in the District. 

In comparison to The Hiller Newspaper, The Hiller Highlights issues provide updates about each school’s recent activities, procedures and achievements. The Hiller Highlights can be found on the school website under “Quick Links.” Both The Hiller Newspaper and The Hiller Highlights publish new articles at the end of each month. 

In addition, the Morning Announcements that are aired during homeroom provide the latest news relating to all district activities, sporting events and fundraisers. If a student’s homeroom teacher does not tune in to the Morning Announcements or if a student misses it, the link to the announcements is sent every morning through the school email. 

Lastly, if one has access to social media, he or she can check out the latest feed on the District’s twitter account! The account contains tidbits of the latest information regarding any school-related announcements. One can find the account by going onto Twitter and type @thstrinitypride in the search bar. 

Thus, be rest assured that there is an abundance of positive resources where a student can look to boost his or her morale. So be sure to check out the latest news from the District, and remember to stay positive for the District and stay negative for COVID-19!