Spreading cheer with chocolate

Emma Malinak

Senior Student Council members Sam Schury, Lilyanna Ritenour, Lucie Towers, Erin Popeck, and Madyson Frazee are excited to collect money for their class with this sweet fundraiser!

With the return to in-person school and a busy 4-day-a-week schedule, students and teachers alike seem to be stressed and overwhelmed. While there are many ways to combat stress and stay positive, one simple tactic is tried and true- eat some chocolate! Although chocolate bars may not solve all of the problems that students and teachers face, they are a simple way to spread smiles and keep Hillers inspired to keep working hard. 

With this in mind, the senior student council members and Trinity Leadership Committee representatives are selling Sarris Chocolate Bars throughout the upcoming weeks. The bars are $1 each, and are available in four varieties; Milk Chocolate, Almond, Crisped Rice, and Peanut Butter.

All proceeds will be split between the Class of 2021 and the Trinity Leadership Committee. The Class of 2021 plans to allocate their profits towards senior gifts, and the Trinity Leadership Committee hopes to save funds for upcoming service projects.

So, if you see a student with a red and white Sarris Candy box, please show your support to your school and treat yourself to a chocolate bar! It is a simple, yet effective, way to not only help raise money for school clubs in need, but also bring a smile into your day!