What Would Kelce Do?

In Travis’s recent “New Heights” podcast on September 27, 2023, he said, “I want to respect both of our lives. She’s not in the media as much as I am doing this show every single week and you know.”
This image was accessed via Google Images under the Creative Commons License.

There’s no greater honor than dating Taylor Swift, and based on recent news, it looks as if Travis Kelce has earned this honor. In a matter of a few weeks, both football and Taylor Swift fans can agree that Kansas City Chiefs football just got a whole lot more interesting.

In July, Travis Kelce went on his podcast “New Heights” to discuss how he was disappointed that he never got to meet Swift after he came to “The Eras Tour.” After the release of the podcast, Kelce invited Swift to a Chiefs game, which she gladly attended. The internet went crazy for the two and it’s not calming down anytime soon. So, what should Kelce do? Here’s my best advice for Travis when dating the multi-talented Taylor Swift.

First off, you must know that Swift is a lover; after all, she did name one of her albums “Lover.” She loves her cats, friends and family. It would definitely give Travis bonus points if he were to buy her cats Meredith and Olivia their favorite toys or simply just spend some time with them; although Swift has stated in the past that Meredith is not a people lover, I’m sure she would still appreciate a treat or two. 

Swift loves her friends and tries to include them in the majority of the things she does such as the “Bad Blood” music video or the making of “Midnights.” Kelce must get along with all of her friends such as her BFF of many years, Selena Gomez. Every 4th of July, Swift throws an iconic party celebrating The United States’ day of Independence, so it is crucial that you cancel all plans, including football, to attend this traditional party with her closest friends.

If Mother Swift does not approve, then Kelce won’t be staying for long. Taylor Swift has stated over and over again that her family, especially her mother, are the most important people to her. Her parents are there with her for the majority of her big events, like being at several of the performances during her most recent tour. Taylor’s mom, Andrea, has been very public and clear in the past if she does not approve of the boy. Swift has taken boyfriends to meet family in the past, such as Tom Hiddleston, and that may be one of the reasons he is still a favorite “Ex” for the Swifties.

Swift is always having a good time, so if you are dating her, you must match her energy. Swift is known for dancing like nobody’s watching at award shows and screaming at the top of her lungs at different events. At the most recent VMAs Swift was seen dancing during every performance and cheering at every award. Although Swift has never attended award shows with boyfriends in the past, if Kelce does get the honor, it would be favorable that he dances and cheers just like she does. 

My last advice is to never think your Indie Record is cooler than hers. Good Luck, Travis!