Coach Rizor “kicks it” into high gear

Coach McConnell-Miller

The Trinity Hillers have gained a new member in the sports department. Coach Ryan Rizor, a strength and conditioning coach, has come to Trinity to help accelerate athletics. He works to create and implement new training into the Sports Performance Program. Coach Rizor has been at Trinity since April 1, 2023, and immediately jumped into working with the student-athletes. 

Coach Rizor found his passion for helping and guiding athletes through sports and found that strength and conditioning was the perfect fit.  

Coach Rizor works with most sports teams in the new sports facilities, consisting of a fully equipped weight room, lined and marked turf field and batting cages. 

“The new sports facilities are going to allow us to develop athletes based on performance and not logistics…The new Athletic Complex and Sports Performance Center opens our ability to bring in more athletes, more often, year-round, and train based on what’s needed,” mentions Coach Rizor. 

Coach Rizor is excited about the future achievements of the program and the opportunities to come. 

“I’m most excited for the opportunity to work with eager student-athletes and utilize the Sports Performance Program as a vehicle to help establish a championship approach to everything we do,” says Coach Rizor. 

Trinity has had its fair share of championship wins, but with Coach Rizor’s updates to the program, athletes can become more prepared to take on the best teams. 

Coach Rizor’s future plans include communicating and establishing program expectations for student-athletes, creating destinations kids want to be a part of and hanging championship banners in the gym. 

When he’s not in the new sports facility, Coach Rizor can be found spending time with his kids. If he ever has ‘me’ time, Coach Rizor spends his time outside. 

Welcome to the Hiller family Coach Rizor!