Click HERE to check out our latest articles!

News:

Prioritizing mental health in new school yearIt’s incredibly important for students to stay on top of their mental health in the challenging environment of a new school year. Read this article for tips on how to prioritize your well-being and learn about the resources available to support you. 

Homecoming – What You Need to Know Homecoming is a busy, yet fun time of year to show school spirit. Activities such as football games, pep rallies and spirit week themes make the week such a fun and exhilarating time to celebrate our school. For all of the details, read this article to get the “411” on the THS Homecoming week and all of its activities.

Opinion:

Moving up in rank: staff members share tips for starting new grade level Starting a new year means the door is open for countless new opportunities. Click here to hear some advice from The Hiller staff members on how to navigate each grade of Trinity High School!

Dive into Fall with Starbucks new Pumpkin Spice LatteIt’s that time of the year again and the Pumpkin Spice Latte is now back with changes. Click here to hear about the changes of the Pumpkin Spice Latte and see if it is still the perfect fall drink!

WWCD?As this year begins, many things are different here at Trinity for all students. Click here to navigate through some of these new problems with Chelsea!

Sports:

Trinity girls volleyball “spikes again” – Click here to “dive right in” to learn about the Trinity girls volleyball team and their amazing season! 

Girls’ Varsity Tennis has successful seasonClick here to read about the girls tennis team and their successful fall season!

Feature:

Q&A with Assistant Principal Mr. KnauseDid you know we have a new assistant principal? Click here to learn more about Mr. Knause!

Students tackle Friday night lightsHave you ever been to a football game and admired all of the hard work that has gone into Friday Night Lights (FNL)? Read here and learn about what the band, cheerleaders and football players went through to prepare for this beloved tradition.

Pet of the MonthThis furball owned by none other than Mr. Polansky is so excited to meet you! Click here to read about this month’s Pet of the Month, Ruby!

Arts & Entertainment:

Students share audition tips for preparing for upcoming musicalAre you thinking about auditioning for “The Addams Family”? Click here to learn more about how to prepare for your audition!

Shirley Tempos club makes debut Are interested in music? Are you looking for a fun group of people to spend time with? Click here to learn more about one of Trinity’s newest clubs – the Shirley Tempo acapella group!