Click HERE to check out our latest articles!

News:

Traveling through Trinity’s timelineTrinity High School has a storied past lasting over 200 years. Read this article to learn about Hiller history, from General Ulysses S. Grant to the ghost of a cadet that haunts the halls of Old Main. 

Trinity High school “springs” into upcoming club tripsTrinity clubs are revving up for a fun and active springtime season with several trips planned. Click here to learn about FBLA’s upcoming trip to Hershey, PA and other clubs who will be traveling in the coming months.  

Opinion:

WWCD?As Spring quickly approaches us, many families are preparing their gardens for the change in season. Click here to read about how to make your garden ready for success! 

Hogwarts Legacy: new “Harry Potter” or magical misfire?Hogwarts Legacy is a newly released video game based on the Harry Potter franchise. Click here to hear Staff Writer Aiden’s opinions and review of the game.

Springing forward: The Hiller’s guide to welcoming warmer weather Spring has officially sprung, and with it comes the opportunity to turn a new leaf. Click here to hear some tips for defrosting after a long winter!

Sports:

Boys’ lacrosse team handles new seasonAfter an early victory at the Pineapple Bowl, Trinity boys’ lacrosse is off to a fantastic start. Read this article to learn more about their practice regimen, goals for the season and upcoming games. 

Trinity track and field “races” to new season The Trinity track and field team is getting ready to “take off” for the season. Click here to read about the team and what they have planned. 

Trinity girls’ lacrosse checks into new seasonLacrosse is finally back in season and the Girl’s lacrosse team is getting ready for the field. Click here to check up on their improvement and learn about upcoming games!

Trinity girls skate into PIHL hockeyPennsylvania Interscholastic Hockey League has introduced an all-girls team! Click here to learn about it with Sara Setto.

Feature:

Pet of the MonthPlayful, adorable and affectionate are the perfect words to describe March’s pet of the month! Click here to read about Paddy Lee Pegram, an incredibly sweet lab mix. 

Trinity students, Shaw attend Q&A with best-selling authorEnglish teacher Ms. Shaw and several THS students were recently given the exciting opportunity to meet NYT bestselling-author Sara Sheppard at a public lecture and exclusive Q & A session at Carnegie Library. Read this article to find out more about their experience and how Shaw introduced the famous author. 

Arts & Entertainment:

Trinity students display musical talents at PMEA regionalsThree talented Trinity seniors qualified to perform music at the PMEA regionals! Click here to learn more about them and their final competition! 

Penny pinching for your perfect prom dressProm season is here and now is the time to find the perfect outfit for the big night. Click here to learn more about finding a dress on a budget!