WWCD?

Prom can be extremely stressful, especially for girls. It is supposed to be a perfect night, with a perfect dress and date. However, your magical night at prom can be ripped away from you if you make rookie mistakes. So, how can you avoid unnecessary prom mishaps? Be calm, cool and collected and take the advice of me!

Every girl wants to look picture perfect at prom; therefore, many fake tan before the big day. This can go horribly wrong if you do not take the right precautions. Go for a more natural look so you won’t come out looking like an Oompa Loompa. Never go too dark! Also, always exfoliate and lotion rough-skinned areas in order to avoid a patchy application. Austin Shrader, a senior, experienced a life-altering experience at the hands of a spray tanning machine.

Shrader stated, “I once got a spray tan before prom. However, the machine malfunctioned and wouldn’t stop spraying. By the time I knew it was too late, I had 25 thick layers of tan on my body. The worst part is it missed the top half of my forehead and I had to wear a toupee hat to prom.”

Another common incident that can happen before prom is your date bailing on you. But there is no need to panic because this problem is easily solvable. When you are at prom, just continue to tell your friends that your date is in the bathroom. It is that easy!  Also, most of you must have a sibling or a pet. Trust me, if you bring your dog to prom you will be the most popular person on the dance floor!

In conclusion, prom can have many ups and downs, but, you can always bounce back! Remember that you only experience prom a few times so let loose, have fun and always exfoliate before getting a spray tan!

WWCD?