Literary Journal celebrates its 50th anniversary

The+club+has+their+meetings+in+Ms.+Shaws+room%2C+who+is+their+advisor+Anyone+interested+in+joining+the+club+next+year+can+contact+Ms.+Shaw+at+kshaw%40trinityhillers.net.+
Photo courtesy of Addison McCoy.
The club has their meetings in Ms. Shaws’ room, who is their advisor Anyone interested in joining the club next year can contact Ms. Shaw at kshaw@trinityhillers.net.

Along with many clubs and extracurricular activities that are offered at Trinity, the Literary Journal is among them. This club displays all sorts of work created by Trinity students. This journal consists of all types of writings, artwork, and photography. This year, the club is celebrating its 50th anniversary. 

Junior Addison McCoy, the club’s editor-in-chief, had the honor of leading the making of this year’s Literacy Journal. 

“I can barely fathom the thought that I get to carry on the direction of this tradition 50 years after its initial publication,” McCoy states. 

The journal is set to be published on May 30, 2024. There are also plans to celebrate the anniversary of the journal, along with the distribution of the journal. More details will come later. 

The club is very excited about this achievement and are hopeful that many more are to come.