Get to know the Trinity Police staff!

Officer Stanek:

How many years have you been at Trinity?

This is my 5th year. 

What is your position? 

I am a school police officer. 

What is your favorite part of Trinity? 

That’s a loaded question. So, I love being a school police officer after being in a different police officer position for all those years. I like interacting with the kids. I start my day at the door in the morning, saying good morning to everybody. That was something my second year I said I was going to do. It’s a pretty cool way to start my day greeting everyone. Last year I got to coach baseball, and this year too. 

What do you like to do in your free time? 

So, it depends. Right now it will be baseball. I’ve been a coach for 20 years in baseball, basketball and soccer. That is one of my big things. I also like to stay active. 

What are some of your duties during the school day? 

First and foremost, I am supposed to make sure the building is safe and secure so everyone can come in and learn. That is the main reason we are here is for the safety and security of the building, students and staff. Throughout the day, I monitor cameras when I’m not out walking around. If there is a student issue, we get called out to help with that. I love working here; it’s a great job and fun. 

Officer Ranalli:  

This is my second year. 

What is your position? 

I am a K-9 officer for the district. 

What is your favorite part of Trinity? 

Getting to know everyone in the schools like the kids and the teachers and being able to go to all the schools with the dogs. 

Just hang out with my kids and my wife. 

I have a canine I train. I go around the schools and visit, let the kids see him and pet him. I do PR for the K-9 unit. 

Officer Scott:

4 years now.

What is your position? 

I am a school police officer.

What is your favorite part of Trinity? 

My favorite part of Trinity is the kids; they have unlimited potential. When I was a state police officer, I got to see people at the end of their way, but this way you get to see kids at their beginning. It’s exciting to see kids blast off into outer space out of here. 

I have kids so they take up most of my free time. My secondary hobby is building electric guitar tube amps. 

The one we have primarily is external threats. Our main focus is to make sure that no one outside the school can create an atmosphere where kids or staff feel unsafe. In addition to that, of course, is internal safety so that people feel safe in the building. It’s very difficult to learn if you don’t feel comfortable in your learning environment. 

Chief Scott

7 years.

What is your position?

Chief of Police.

What is your favorite part of Trinity? 

The kids. 

I hang out with my grandkids.

I supervise the whole police department so I go to all the elementary schools and the middle school to make sure that everything is good.