Student of the Month: November – Anthony Rosati

Student of the Month: November - Anthony Rosati

It is my pleasure to nominate Anthony Rosati for THS Student of the Month for November. Over the past two years, I have observed and interacted with Anthony in my Economics class and after school in the weight room. During that time, I have been impressed with Anthony’s character, attitude and abilities. In my estimation, Anthony embodies what a student of the month should be. He has challenged himself and excelled in his classes and extracurricular activities. He has broadened himself by participating in a variety of classes and activities. He has been a role model by performing community service and being chosen for positions of leadership and responsibility.

As a student, Anthony has maintained High Honor Roll status throughout his high school career, while taking AP and Honors level classes. As a result of his academic hard work and dedication, Anthony has been a member of Trinity’s Chapter of the National Honor Society for the past two years. In my class, Anthony was a consistent straight A student and a willing participant. His interest in the subject and questions and answers contributed to the class.

As a member of the school community, Anthony has been an active and successful representative of Trinity in a variety of extra-curricular activities. He is a member of the STEAM Team, eSports Team, Math League, Computer Science Club, Investment Club, and Health and Fitness Club. Anthony has also won a Scholastic Arts and Writing Gold Key Award in photography.

As a leader and role model, Anthony is a member of the Trinity NHS for which he participates in community service. He also does volunteer work in the community as a member of the Saint James Parish Youth Ministry, as well as helping teach the 5th grade Sunday School class at the church. Anthony is also employed by American Eagle Outfitters as a service associate and Lone Pine Country Club as a member of the grounds crew. He also works on computers for people, which is what he plans to study in college.

In his endeavors at Trinity, Anthony has demonstrated integrity, responsibility, a positive attitude, and work ethic. In doing so, he has earned the respect of his teachers and peers. I believe Anthony Rosati deserves the honor of being recognized a THS Student of the Month.

Nominated by Mr. Thomas Lee