Class of 2021 Senior video shown on Senior Night

This image was captured from the Senior Video, found at the link https://youtu.be/r7HWcaePbLo

The Senior Video included many student memories, including a photo slide show!

With graduation right around the corner, the Class of 2021 is enjoying the last of their senior activities and events. This year, senior Noah Heffner put together a senior video for the Class of 2021 to look back on and enjoy fond memories before they finally graduate. 

The video has taken many ideas and much effort to put together. Although Heffner is the sole editor of the video, the Senior Student Council officers along with Señora Harrington and Mr. Poletti have helped with brainstorming and different ideas on what to film. 

“The main things I wanted to include were used: submitted content through the Senior Video Google Form, Senior Questions and Teacher Goodbyes. I also wanted to include a Senior Prank segment that I filmed individually, and I also wanted to dedicate a segment to the sports teams, which the Senior Video Team helped me to record,” said Heffner. 

The video was shown at Senior Night on May 14 and it included memorable videos, pictures and skits put together by students and staff. 

“I really enjoyed the video. It was nice to see all the memories and students together one last time,” said senior Brooke Locy. 

Not only students, but staff also, enjoyed the video and were able to say goodbye to students in both comical and emotional segments. Past teachers such as Mrs. Berty and Sr. Sanvicente were able to say a goodbye in the video as well.

Students are now able to watch the video on YouTube at the following link to relive their memorable senior year: https://youtu.be/r7HWcaePbLo 

“My friends are what made my senior year memorable,” stated senior Marissa Raneri.

As graduation day approaches, seniors want to remind high schoolers to work hard, push themselves out of their comfort zones and make an effort to be kind to the people met in these four years and in life. 

Congratulations and good luck to the graduating Class of 2021!