Click here to check out our November 2020 articles!

NEWS

Science establishes strong study habits – So much to study and so little time? Read this article to learn how to make the most out of study sessions.

Amy Coney Barrett sworn in as new Supreme Court justice member – Who is the new supreme court justice? The only way to find out for sure is by clicking here!

2020 election review: Biden “Trumps” competition – Want to learn more about this year’s presidential election? Click here to find out the latest election news!

FEATURE

Teacher talks: remembering favorite family recipes – Looking for a new favorite recipe? Read this article to find out about a few THS teachers’ most memorable family dishes.

Selah Taggart decorates Washington – Selah Taggart is using her incredible art skills to decorate Washington! Click here to learn more about her.

Dream on! – No, this isn’t about Aerosmith. Read this article to learn about one of Trinity’s newest clubs.

SPORTS

All set for success – The Trinity Girls’ Volleyball team had a stellar season. Click here to read about how team work really made the dream work for this year’s team.  

Trinity boys’ soccer finishes excellent season – Want to learn more about the amazing season the boys’ soccer team had this year? Click here to enjoy a quick overview of their successes. 

COVID-19 affects winter sports – How has COVID-19 affected Trinity’s winter sports? Read to find out!

ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT

Regal Cinemas temporarily crushes hearts nationwide – Any plans to see movies? Click here to find out what is going on with Regal Cinemas. 

Thanksgiving Poem Contest Winner – Thanksgiving is just around the corner, can you believe it? Click here to see this month’s Thanksgiving poem contest winner!

OPINION

WWCD? – What would Chelsea do about the holidays in the middle of a pandemic? Click here to find out!

Christmas music: not meant to be played before Thanksgiving – Ready for some Christmas tunes? Click here to find out when to start listening!

HILLER HIGH FIVES

Racetrack roots inspire unique equine experiences – Click here to read about Justin Walters’ amazing opportunity to care for and train horses at the Meadows Racetrack. 

Students reflect on first nine weeks – The first nine weeks may have been different, but Trinity students persevered! Click here to find out more!

NHS November donation: greeting cards – Want to make someone’s holiday season brighter? Click here to find out how you can help! 

The time to give is now –  Want to lend a helping hand this holiday season? Click here to find out how!

Showing gratitude during holidays – Want to know how Trinity High School students can show gratitude? Click here to find out!