Student of the Month: May

It is my pleasure to nominate Hailey Scott as THS Student of the Month for May. 

Cadet LTC Hailey Scott’s leadership and academic performance ranks her in the top one percent of her JROTC class. She is the Battalion Commander, which is the top position in the JROTC. She possesses a vast amount of knowledge and inherent ability to critically think through any situation. Hailey has a hands-on-approach and willingness to take on any challenge or task regardless of complication; these traits make her a great asset to any program/organization. 

Moreover, she has exceptional character and possesses unlimited potential. Hailey’s professionalism and dedication enables her to excel in any opportunity of greater responsibility. Her performance far exceeds most of her peers, leading her peers to seek her for out for advice and guidance. Hailey continues to seek self-improvement and always takes pride in displaying outstanding military bearing. 

Hailey was nominated for Student Body Board Representative, is active in different clubs, and has participated in and won many essay competitions and FBLA competitions. Hailey enlisted in the Air Force Reserves in her Junior Year and participated in a swearing in ceremony for the Airforce at Heinz Field, where she was recognize by the Air Force Flight Wing Command Team. She currently holds a position as an element leader. Hailey’s performance and potential would rank in the top 25 percent of the Soldiers that I have rated or senior rated in my 34 years of military service career. 

Undoubtedly, Hailey Scott is worthy of the recognition of THS Student of the Month. Nominated by Sergeant Major (Ret) Quentin Harper