Student of the Month: September

Student of the Month: September

It is my pleasure to nominate Bayli Miles as THS Student of the Month for September. 

High school students have many choices as to how they will navigate their way through high school. Some are noticeable in every action and in every class that they take, yet there are those who walk softly among us who often make the greatest impact of all. Bayli Miles is that very busy soul who is a dedicated student in AP classes across all disciplines as well as a committed member of Mock Trial, Trinity Leadership Committee, National Honors Society, Chic-fil-A Leadership Academy, and Peer Jury. Somehow, she still finds time to serve as senior class secretary. Furthermore, she was a state finalist for debate the last three years. Clearly, Bayli constantly seeks out opportunities to share her talents in many different roles. 

Moreover, Bayli was an extremely conscientious student in my tenth grade Honors English class. She was always cooperative, diligent, and respectful; through my interactions with her over the last three years, I have witnessed her being a true role model for our student body inside and outside of the classroom. 

When Bayli says she is going to do something, consider it done…and done well. Respected by all who know her – adults and students – Bayli brings pride to our school and her family with her thoughtful and mature manner. Most notably, I have been impressed by her overall character and integrity. Bayli holds high expectations for herself, which is evident in the conscientious way she approaches any task. I can always count on her to be positive, kind, and committed to serving others; therefore, she is an obvious choice for THS Student of the Month. Nominated by 

Ms. Kristen Shaw