Click here to check out our January 2021 articles!

NEWS

COVID-19 battles with businessAre you wondering how local businesses are doing during the pandemic? Click here to find out more!

Crown Center breaks hearts of WashingtonHave you heard what’s happening with the Crown Center mall? Are you updated on the Regal Cinemas drama? Click here to find out more!

FEATURE

2020: Review, reflect, restart2020 was a rough year for everyone. Click here to read about some of the biggest highlights from the year, along with a few ways to get started in 2021. 

Local health care heroes vaccinated against COVID-19The new COVID-19 vaccination is providing hope for a safer year and an end to the pandemic. Local health care workers are among the first in the nation to be vaccinated, and they shared their thoughts with The Hiller

Pet of the Month: JanuaryWhile some scream at the sight of spiders, others keep them as pets! Click here to learn about Charlotte, beloved tarantula of Sophomore Sydney Gardner.

SPORTS

Trinity boys are accomplishing big things!– Two of Trinity’s very own athletes are moving on to bigger and better opportunities! Read this article to see who these stars are!

Dive right in!– The Trinity swim team isn’t letting COVID stop their season! Read this article to see how the team is beating these tough times. 

Boys’ basketball faces interrupted seasonClick here to learn about the challenges Trinity’s basketball team has overcome this season and how they are working hard to succeed!

ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT

Movie releases on streaming services challenge cinema2020 was the year of streaming! Click here to find out if new streaming services are challenging movie cinemas.

OPINION

Students explain: Hope for second semesterOne semester down, one to go! Click here to read about students’ reflections on the first half of the year and hopes for the second semester. 

WWCD?Not sure why you should keep your resolutions? Find out what Chelsea would do here!

HILLER HIGH FIVES

Are you staying healthy?Are you looking for new ways to stay healthy? Click here to learn more about different steps you can take to start  a healthier lifestyle!

As football season closes, hockey season opensWant to hear the recap of the Steelers’ playoff game and some thoughts on the opening of the Penguin’s season? Click here to receive your sports newsletter.

New Year’s traditions celebrated around worldEver wondered how different countries celebrated their New Year’s Eve? Click here to find out!

Starting 2021 off right2021 is finally here! Want to know how to make it unforgettable? Click here to find out!

NHS January donation: Salvation ArmyDo you want to start the year off by helping others? Click here to find out how to donate!