Student of the month: March

Student of the month: March

It is our pleasure to nominate Julia Faust as March’s THS Student of the Month.

I have known Julia throughout her high school career and based on what I’ve seen in regards to her grades, attendance, and class participation, she is nothing short of exceptional. She is a very fast learner, she asks questions when needed, and she is always concerned with helping others. Julia is consistently working hard to maintain her high GPA and sets an example for other students.

She is greatly involved in activities in and out of school. Julia is a member of the THS Varsity Tennis and Swim Teams, as well as the YMCA and Elmhurst Swim Teams. She has shown the ability to establish an excellent rapport with her teammates and keeps an ongoing motivational attitude. The boundless activities she’s involved in include Youth Traffic Safety, SADD, Math League, Academic League, S.T.E.A.M. Team, Chick-fil-A Leader Academy, PA Junior Academy of Science, and the Trinity Leadership Committee; to name a few. Julia is a junior volunteer at the Washington Hospital and at her church. She also works part-time as a babysitter and lifeguards at the Elmhurst Swim Club.

Julia’s work ethic and organizational skills helped her to also achieve success in her academics. She has taken over a dozen AP and Honors courses at the high school and is one of the top ranking students in her class! She has earned numerous awards, such as the Harvard Prize Book, Wes Banco Challenge Award for Community Service, and the Daughters of the American Revolution recognition for Excellence in History. Her use of proper time management skills to accomplish honorable grades amaze me when I think of her challenging schedule. Because of her commitment to being successful in her academics, she is a High Honor Roll Student and the President of the National Honor Society.

Julia is an outstanding, respectful, and well-rounded individual who leads by example. I find her thoughtfulness and enthusiasm to learn both inspiring and motivating. She truly wants to succeed and I was able to see that daily in my classes. Therefore, Julia Faust is an evident choice for Student of the Month at Trinity High School.

Nominated by Mrs. Alyssa Cotton

Julia has led our National Honor Society in many ways this year. I always have high expectations for my President and Julia meets and exceeds every expectation. When I give her a task, it is done correctly, quickly, and with a smile on her face. There is much to be done with Freshmen Mentoring, Recycling, Induction, etc. She steps up as a competent leader every time. Moreover, she takes time out of her busy schedule to tutor other students. She is worthy of this recognition.

Nominated by Mrs. Melanie Rush

Julia is a true leader and displays strong initiative on the Trinity Leadership Committee. Noticing that many students do not have water bottles during athletic practice, especially track, Julia came up with the idea to do a water bottle collection. She realized that many educational institutions give out advertising water bottles during their guidance recruitment visits; this is just one way she is seeing her project find success. Julia’s innovative ideas and resourcefulness make her worthy of THS Student of the Month.

Nominated by Mrs. Mary Ann Berty

• Student of the month: March

Student of the Month

Student of the month: February

• Student of the month: March

Student of the Month

Student of the month: January

• Student of the month: March

Student of the Month

Student of the Month: December

• Student of the month: March

Student of the Month

Student of the Month: November

• Student of the month: March

Student of the Month

Student of the Month: October

• Student of the month: March

Student of the Month

Student of the Month: September

• Student of the month: March

Showcase

Boys lacrosse shoots to get back to playoffs

• Student of the month: March

Arts & Entertainment Articles

Pressing Promposals

• Student of the month: March

Feature Articles

Three schools, two countries, one person: Devanshi Joshi

• Student of the month: March

Showcase

Fans are “Suckers” for Jonas Brothers

Student of the month: March